RIVER RUN 2017 INFORMATION & REGISTRATION
A Riverfest tradition, River Run features a downtown route adjacent to the Arkansas River, finish line party at Runners' Village, entertainment at the RedGuard Stage, Admiral’s Pancake Feed and an early-morning hot air balloon launch. Get your game face on and challenge family and friends as you GO FOR THE GOLD in the 41st annual River Run!
All registrants receive a Riverfest button and commemorative T-shirt. All timed race finishers receive a medallion and complimentary finish line breakfast. An awards ceremony will take place on the RedGuard Stage immediately following completion of each race.
RIVER RUN RACES
The River Run race series includes four race events: 10K Race, Katie Partridge Memorial 2-Mile Run/Wheelchair Race, YMCA 2-Mile Walk and the Tot Trot, exclusively for kids.
10K Race (7 a.m.)
• Adult (13 and over) 10K - $35 (Nov. 19 - Feb. 29); $40 (March 1 - May 29); Race Day - $60
• Youth (12 and under) 10K - $27 (Nov. 19 - Feb. 29); $32 (March 1 - May 29); Race Day - $52
Katie Partridge Memorial 2-Mile Run (8:30 a.m.)/Wheelchair Race (8:25 a.m.):
• Adult (13 and over) 2 Mile - $25 (Nov. 16 - Feb. 29); $30 (March 1 - May 29); Race Day - $50
• Youth (12 and under) 2 Mile - $17 (Nov. 16 - Feb. 29); $22 (March 1 - May 29); Race Day - $42
YMCA 2-Mile Family Walk (at 9:30 a.m.)
• Adult (13 and over) 2 Mile Walk - $20 (Nov. 16 - June 3)
• Youth (12 and under) 2 Mile Walk - $15 (Nov. 16 - June 3)
Tot Trot (at 10:45 a.m.)
• Children ages 2 through 7 - $15 (Nov. 16 - June 3)
Online registration ends at 11:59 p.m., Monday, May 29th. After that time, registration will be available only onsite the morning of the race.
PACKET PICK UP
• Registered runners may pick up race packets on the following days:
Wednesday, May 31st - Thursday, June 1st – Packets can be picked up at the Wichita Festivals, Inc. office, 444 E. William. Office hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday, June 2nd – Packets can be picked up from the River Run Registration Trailer outside of the East Riverfest entrance gate at Water & Waterman from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
• Race day registration and packet pick up are available starting at 6 a.m., June 3 in Runners’ Village.
** Price increases $20 per race for the 10K and the 2-mile run on race day. **